Tuesday 16 November 2010

ANALYSING SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOG

I have decided to take a look at Daisy Conway's blog;
http://a2mediastudiesdaisyconway.blogspot.com/



I really enjoyed reading through her blog, simply because it seemed very humble and full of personality, as well as being informative. I think this is something I need to incorporate into my blog, it's just natural for me to write formally when it involves school, however this is my blog, I need to express my true self! I'm fond of how she includes a photograph or picture in most of her posts, which is interesting for a reader as it livens things up - even just seeing a blog full of writing is enough to put you off. She has shown a wide variety of research, capturing inspiration from other artists and combining it with her own ideas.
Her posts do NOT rant on, which I'm extremely grateful for as I have much appreciation for people who get to point. She provides no unnecessary information, and her found her blog particularly interesting to read.

A negative I have found, although I may just be being picky, is that she doesn't include any useful hyperlinks on her page to perhaps show where she gained some ideas and inspiration. Or just general information for a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment