Saturday 13 November 2010

MY GROUP.

I have decided to work with Kieron Marchese, Melissa Bartram and Ellen Lowe.
You will find their blogs in a gadget on my blog

This group of individuals are generally my friends, people who I have strong bonds with, which initially could raise issues of failing completion of work or meeting deadlines due to excessive talking ect. Despite these worrying issues we have found that because of how devoted we all are to media, how we all have a keen interest into the industry and share the passion to complete the work to the best possible standard, we will be a successful, devoted team.
I think we will all have something to contribute, and will never fall short of ideas, and I am confident that everyone will participate in the accomplishment of finishing work.
I will undoubtedly have to self monitor myself in order to avoid failure and remain organised and in sync with my group. This could involve regular meetings to update each other of our recent/current work, so we're all aware of who's
This project will allow us to have the freedom and enjoyment of uncovering our creative minds, however the negative side of this is getting caught up in this creativeness and falling behind on work.
Overall we need to balance our work load and ensure the whole team is by being supportive and motivated!

1 comment:

  1. good reasoning - perhaps you could post how you will self-monitor in order to avoid failure or weakness

    eg where is the homework i set??? review of a blog - what would help is a post at least 3x a week - start with the structure plan/do/review and make each post fulfilone of those tasks

    ReplyDelete