Tuesday 11 January 2011

ROLES

After reading and commenting on a post of Katharine Wood's I realised allocating roles is a vital issue we now need to consider. All the previous research we have completed we mostly did as a group, so we didnt feel the need to designate any roles - of course we each did different tasks. Commenting on other blogs from students in my media lesson is extremely insightful, and it allows me to praise them or offer constructive criticisms, and then hopefully receive some back!
As a group we have now reached the point where we must begin to understand our personal role and position in the whole filming experience, as we will very soon be visiting our location, however to actually shoot our OTS. We came to this decision; 
Director - Kieron
Sound - Kieron
Camera Operator - Ellen
Mis-en-scene - Ellen
Editor - Melissa
Lighting - Melissa

I will personally be performing the roles of - 
Cinematographer
Stylist. 
In a separate post I will later perform more research into my assigned roles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment